Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Sand Box


It's interesting typing on a keyboard without letters. I should be used to this... it's endimic in 3rd world net cafes. All that aside, here I sit. I am surrounded by a vast expance of dirt/sand. It's way too flat to suite my tastes but then I didn't choose the spot. The overriding color scheme is khaki brown. I was going to say dirt brown but khaki being a specific color of dirt suites it better. So there we are. Nearly everything is khaki. The green tents are now khaki. The cement blocks, if left long enough, will become khaki as well. At least the temp is reasonable. It's rather like Hawaii in the off-season. I'll be here for a few lazy days before moving on. I can't wait to see what comes next.

For now, it's a few meetings, training, good food and lots of white space... It's a good place to experience purgetory.

No comments:

Post a Comment